On World Book and Copyright Day (WBCD), 23 April 2017, Sunday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, (Venue: To be determined but in Metro Manila) the National Book Development Board will be holding a BOOK FIESTA with activities that celebrate books and love for reading.
The NBDB shall be bidding out 6 “booths” that can be designed, operated, and manned by chosen book groups or campus-based writing organizations with the most creative, compelling, and collaborative idea for WBCD.
Proposals shall set out the following:
- Name and description of the organization, home-base;
- Roster of officers with contact details;
- Creative, compelling, collaborative idea for the WBCD booth;
- Target audience or participants of the WBCD booth;
- List of equipment or materials required to mobilize the activity in the booth; and
- List of individuals who will manage and operate the booth.
Address cover letter and booth proposals to Ryan Esteban and send via email@example.com.
Deadline of submission is February 3, 2017.
Chosen proposals shall be announced during the week of February 6 to 10, 2017.
Impress us with your WBCD proposals!