CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Provision of Lay-Out and Book Design
For 2021 NBDB Publications
Scope of Work:
• Provide creative graphic design and layout for NBDB publications with the end product as high resolution digital, print-ready copy of the publication, and compilation of digital copy of images (PDF, TIFF, etc) used in the publication.
• Publications include NCBA catalog, NBDB writing journal, Book publishing industry data, NBDB annual report, and NBDB capacity development modules
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements and taking into consideration gender and development perspective.
• Develop illustrations, artworks, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Provide 3 mockup designs and layouts to be chosen from.
• Work closely with the team for the improvement and revisions. Maximum of three (3) revisions.
• Deliver output based on the agreed timeline.
• Years of experience: with five (5) years of experience in the field/s of creative content creation/development, marketing and communications strategies, advertising, graphics or layout design/multimedia arts and other similar and/or relevant fields.
• Professional Background: Communication, Design and Arts, Marketing Communications, Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts, Arts Management, Digital Media, Advertising, and other similar and/or relevant fields.
• Similar/relevant engagements: with four (4) engagements/projects in the last five (5) years that are similar or relevant to this project.
• Current workload relative to capacity: at most (4) ongoing projects.
• PhilGEPS registered
Professional Fee: P224,500.00 (subject to applicable government tax)
Project Timeline: March to May 2021
• National Children’s Book Awards (NCBA) Catalog (Mar 15)
• NBDB Writing Journal (Mar 15)
• Book Publishing Industry Data (Apr 15)
• NBDB Annual Report (Apr 30)
• NBDB capacity development modules (May 15)
Those interested must submit their:
1) Letter of intent with proposed costing,
2) Curriculum vitae,
3) Portfolio of creative work, and
4) Copy of PhilGEPS registration
RYAN A. ESTEBAN
National Book Development Board (NBDB)
3/F Regalado Hive Building
Regalado Avenue, Fairview Park Subdivision
Fairview, Quezon City 1118
Email: email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline of submission is 19 February 2021 (Friday), 2:00 pm. Successful candidates will be notified within eight (8) working days after the deadline.