Pursuant to the National Book Policy’s thrust of fostering the skills development of personnel engaged in book publishing through in-service training programs, the National Book Development Board (NBDB) is opening the Call for Speaker for the conduct of Booklatan sa Bayan: Training Workshop on Basic Photography on March 20-21, 2020 in Quezon City. The two-day event aims to capacitate NBDB staff with the basic principles of photography and a variety of creative techniques that they can apply when capturing images and documenting agency-related events with the use of either a mobile phone or digital camera.
The Resource Speaker is expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
1. Served as a Resource Speaker to at least five (5) similar workshops in the last 5 years;
2. Works have appeared/have been featured in print and/or online publications; and
3. Residing or currently based in National Capital Region (NCR).
Interested individuals who want to serve as a Resource Speaker in the event are advised to e-mail (Subject Title: SURNAME_SPEAKER_BSB QUEZON CITY) the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5:00 PM of February 28, 2020 (Friday):
1. Curriculum vitae (highlight previous engagements related to the topic);
3. Copy of valid government-issued ID;
4. Photography portfolio or work samples; and
5. Proposed program (outline clear objectives and exercises/outputs per session).
The Terms of Reference (TOR) and sample proposed program is accessible thru this link.
The Field Monitoring, Education and Training Division (FMETD) of the NBDB shall review all documents received and notify the successful individual via e-mail and text message on or before March 04, 2020. The Resource Speaker shall be paid a professional fee commensurate to his/her level of competency and provided with meals during the training workshop.
For further queries, please contact Ms. Charmaine Concepcion G. Capuchino at email@example.com or mobile number 0917-590-1754.