As part of our mission to develop the Philippine book publishing industry, we will be launching various promotional activities. These activities will promote publishers, bookstores, books, both award-winning and new books, and literary and publishing events.
The following are the promotional activities we will be launching and requesting your participation in:
1. Publisher Announcements – An announcement of events, sales or discounts, and new or featured books from publishers will be posted on the NBDB Facebook page and website. (See Attachment A)
2. Publisher’s Catalogue – A listing of local publishers’ catalogues containing all of their published works and its information will be posted on the NBDB website for easy browsing of readers. (See Attachment B)
3. Rights Catalogue – A listing of books from publishers that are available for rights trading with important information for easy access of international publishers will be posted on the NBDB website. (See Attachment C)
4. Featured Publisher – A feature on a publisher containing fun facts and other important information will be posted on the NBDB Facebook page. NBDB will select a publisher to be featured every month. (See Attachment D)
5. Bookstore Announcements – An announcement of events, sales or discounts, and new or featured books sold by bookstores will be posted on the NBDB Facebook page and website. (See Attachment E)
6. Bookstore Stock – A listing of bookstore catalogue containing books available for sale will be posted on the NBDB website for easy browsing of readers. (See Attachment F)
7. Featured Bookstore – A feature on a bookstore containing fun facts and other important information will be posted on the NBDB Facebook page. NBDB will select a bookstore to be featured every month. (See Attachment G)
8. Literary Readings – A series of videos of authors or book endorsers reading excerpts from new books that are submitted by publishers or authors will be posted on the NBDB Facebook page and website. (See Attachment H)
Each promotional activity has a corresponding attachment/form to be filled out by interested publishers, bookstores, and/or other stakeholders to be submitted to NBDB. It also includes important guidelines to keep in mind. You can email the filled out forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the promotional activities we have lined up, we will also be creating and uploading a digital Literary and Publishing Calendar on the NBDB website. This will reflect all upcoming events and important dates in the publishing industry including those from publishers, bookstores, and other publishing industry stakeholders.
Should your office need more information about the promotional activities, you may contact Yna Villatura, Project Development Officer I at email@example.com.
Note: Unregistered stakeholders should first register to NBDB to be able to avail of this service. For registration requirements, please check the stakeholder services tab on our website, booksphilippines.gov.ph. For questions regarding registration, you may contact Registration, Awards, and Incentives Division through firstname.lastname@example.org.