NBDB’s Registration, Accreditation and Incentives Division (RAID) will put up a free onsite registration booth during the 10th Philippine International Literary Festival on June 14-15, 2019.
Individuals registered with the NBDB are entitled to the following benefits, among others:
1. Eligibility to apply for the National Book Development Trust Fund or writing grant (2018 cycle);
2. Priority registration/free registration to NBDB’s activities like workshops, consultative sessions, etc;
3.Priority slots as book sellers or exhibitors at NBDB-organized book fairs;
4. Priority updates regarding local and international book industry announcements such as grants, scholarships, fellowships, competitions, book sales/fairs, etc;
5. Eligibility to apply as a speaker at NBDB’s event(s) at the Frankfurt Book Fair (entitled to a travel grant) and be part of the Philippine delegation;
6. Eligibility to submit nominations to the National Book Awards and National Children’s Book Awards (for self-published authors).
Below are the requirements for author/writer, book translator, book illustrator, book designer, layout artist, book editor, literary agent who wish to register with NBDB:
AUTHOR/WRITER, BOOK TRANSLATOR, EDITOR, ILLUSTRATOR, DESIGNER, LAYOUT ARTIST
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Photocopy of valid government-issued ID (with photo and signature)
3. Photocopy or scanned images of book cover and copyright page of published books
4. Bio Note
1. Photocopy of valid government-issued ID (with photo and signature)
2. Name/ list of companies/authors you are managing
You may view and download the registration form through this link:
After filling out the form, kindly have it NOTARIZED before submitting to NBDB to enjoy the free registration on June 14 or 15, 2019. For any questions or concerns, you may contact the registration team at mobile number 0927-8774-638.