Global Illustration Award
An international prize for illustrators will be awarded annually at the Frankfurt Book Fair beginning 2016 to pay tribute to the ever-growing relevance of illustrators and their publishers, not only in the field of children’s books, but in the publishing sector in general, irrespective of the actual media use to present the works. It is a stage on which illustrators can give their best performances.
- The Frankfurt Book Fair (FBF); and
- The International Information Content Industry Association (ICIA).
Top Prize Winner:
Who may join?
- a) Illustrators all around the world
- b) Any genre or category of publications
- c) Open to digital and print media
(More details will soon be available)
March 2016 – June 2016 (exact date to be announced)
Announcement of Longlist:
July 31, 2016
Announcement of Shortlist:
Press & Corporate Communications, Frankfurt Book Fair
Katja Böhne, Vice President Marketing & Communications, tel.: +49 (0) 69 2102-138, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathrin Grün, PR Manager, Tel.: +49 (0) 69 2102-170, email@example.com