Project Coordinator for Book Nook 2021
Monthly Salary: P68,415.00
About the Project
The Book Nook is a flagship program of the National Book Development Board in bringing in safe and friendly reading spaces among indigenous and vulnerable communities of the country, consistent with the overarching goal of promoting a culture of reading. This project aims to ensure the readers access to quality books and other reading materials through a collaborative effort with the local government units (LGUs), non-government organizations (NGOs), and/or civil society organizations (CSOs).
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Coordinator will be primarily responsible for the following:
1. Serve as the project coordinator for The Book Nook project in consultation with the NBDB-designated Project Manager;
2. Participate in the review and finalization of the masterplan of the project including the forty (40) target sites;
3. Take the lead in establishing partnerships across all target areas for the better implementation of the project;
4. Recommend the needed workforce in the implementation of the project in the target areas such as but are not limited to assistant project coordinator/s, area coordinators, and storyteller-trainers;
5. Assist in drafting the terms of reference (TOR) of the personnel to be deployed in the target areas;
6. Oversee the work of personnel to be deployed in the target areas to ensure that works and deliverables are carried out effectively and efficiently;
7. Liaise between the project execution team and the NBDB;
8. Submit relevant reports such as progress reports and monthly accomplishment reports including relevant and complete attachments;
9. Submit terminal report within sixty (60) days after the completion of the program; and
10. Perform other functions necessary to the project.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, the NBDB does not discriminate based on an applicant’s race, religion, sex, gender, or disability status.
Letter of intent addressed to Executive Director Charisse Aquino-Tugade together with updated Curriculum Vitae may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 23, 2021.