This August 17, Monday at 9 am, Ateneo de Manila University Press invites you to join a conversation with a multidisciplinary panel of urban studies experts to understand the drastic changes our communities and public spaces have gone through this 2020.
This talk features
– Remmon E. Barbaza, editor of Making Sense of the City: Public Spaces in the Philippines
– Gary C. Devilles, author of Sensing Manila
– Rebecca Tinio McKenna, author of American Imperial Pastoral: The Architecture of US Colonialism in the Philippines
– Michael D. Pante, author of A Capital City at the Margins: Quezon City and Urbanization in the Twentieth-Century Philippines
– with Arnisson Andre C. Ortega, author of Neoliberalizing Spaces in the Philippines: Suburbanization, Transnational Migration, and Dispossession, as moderator