The National Book Development Board is in need of diligent and competent applicants for:
Project Development Assistant for Graphic Design
Rate: Php 18,436.00 / month
Duties and Responsibilities:
a. Conceptualize, create and execute unique and original content, designs and layouts of promotional materials for International Affairs and Engagement Division and for other NBDB activities;
b. Produce studies and final graphic designs for logos, posters, banners, brochures, presentations, and social media posts among others;
c. Ensure timely submission of all publication and collateral designs and layouts; and
d. Perform other tasks and activities as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum desired skills of candidates:
1. Preferably have a fine arts, multimedia or animation background or any related course;
2. With working experience and impressive portfolio and sample works;
3. Knowledgeable in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Powerpoint, Microsoft Office applications;
4. Results-oriented, shows initiative and be able to manage time well with minimum supervision; and
5. Ability to work independently under pressure as well as in a team.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS should submit an Application Letter and Resume to:
JERRY G. TIZON, Executive Director III
Attention: Neira Andrea G. Castro, HRMO
4th Floor Dorm E, Department of Education Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
Deadline of applications is on August 27, 2019.